Labels

Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Re-Boot

I awoke at 3:00 a.m. this morning and decided to take a little break from blogging.  There is something astir in me and in our nation, especially as regards public education, that requires reflection and I will not be content until I have resolved it within prior to sharing.  I have saved all my posts and if you would like a copy of any of them, just let me know.

Know that I remain true to my belief that there is no more important work than educating our children.  In that, I hope you and I remain faithful.

3 comments:

  1. Will miss your musings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to future posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your heart is in the right place and you aren't alone. We look forward to your powerful insights. Return soon.

    ReplyDelete