Labels

Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Re-Booted

I awoke last week in fear and took down all the postings.  Took me hours.  I awoke this morning, 9/11/2011 and realized now is not the time to act from fear.  Now is the time to act with courage.  I'm back.  I re-posted everything I took down, though you will notice that all previous posts are dated today.  Open them and you will see the date I originally wrote them, and all your wonderful comments.

Today is a day to mourn and remember, and try to recapture the united spirit we felt 10 years ago.

Yes, even liberals can say, "God, please bless America."

(I did not re-post the poetry.  OK, I'm not a poet.)

Thank you for your kind comments and emails.  More, thank you for sticking with me.

I'm back!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Your musing not only entertain but make sense of a messed up system!

    ReplyDelete